Is designed to rejuvenate and refresh the participants in the delightful ambience of beautiful Goa. The structured programme seeks to tap potential, reduce stress and realign ones goals in a more positive angle.
The spectrum of practical sessions conducted in scenic locations in Goa (indoors & outdoors) propels a more positive outlook & zest in personal & professional life.
The programme is of 2 nights & 3 days duration. It begins on a Friday afternoon and ends on a Sunday morning.
- -Motivational talks on Boat cruises
- -Bonding on picturesque Beaches
- -Dawn Insights
- -Emotional Intelligence upgrading
- -Destresso sessions on forest treks
- -Introspection at scenic Sunsets
- -Power yoga
- -Group discussions on positive themes
The Facilitators / Trainers:
The programme would be conducted by this team:
- Atul Shah - All India double Gold medallist in Training & Development, Director of GITS India. Organised over 750 programmes, camps & events all over the country.
- Mrs. Kiran Chari Shah, Prime Trainer of JCI University, National Trainer of Indian Jaycees. Lively and talented Trainer
- Krupa Barot - The Josh Programme Co-ordinator and HOD, HR in GITS India. Highly spirited, known to live life with josh.
- Sophia Dourado - Experienced facilitator, been involved in programmes for the youth for several years.
- Uday Dessai - Yoga Master
- Lysandra Fernandes - Dance Expert and Zumba exponent.
- Denzyl Cordeiro - The Games Guru
- Abhay Kesarkar - Stress Management Expert.
- Dr. Madhavi - Health & Diet expert
- Shirish Dessai - Travel Guru. Known for his insights.
- Sanjeev Sardesai - Expert Guide. History expert.
- Sheyas Haldankar - Karaoke & entertainment in-charge
The fee is Rs 19,900/- per person and it includes everything from stay, travel, all meals, sightseeing (as part of the events), course material, etc. There is a discount of Rs 1,500 for couples.
The participants have to reach the start venue on their own.
Click on the 'Nominate' button below, fill and email the form that opens. Gits India Goa will contact you.
- On 24-25 -26 Aug (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)
- On 28- 29 -30 Sept (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)
- On 23 -24-25 Nov (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)
- On 25 -26 – 27 Jan (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)
- On 8-9-10 Feb (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)
- On 11-12-13 May (Friday 12.00 noon to Sunday 12.00 noon)